Welcome to the Church of the Annunciation!
If you are visiting or new to the area and are searching for a church family we would be blessed if you were to join us.
- Poor box collection for February will benefit Christ House Medical Program.
- Shrove Tuesday Pancake Supper: March 4th at 5:00pm in the Parish Center.
- Ash Wednesday Mass Schedule: 6:30am, 8:00am, 11:00am, 5:30pm, 7:00pm. Ashes will be distributed at all Masses.
- Stations of the Cross: will be held every Friday during Lent at 11:30am after the 11:00am Mass. There will be a LIVING STATIONS OF THE CROSS on Friday, March 21 at 6:30pm in the church.
- The Light is On for You: The church will be open each Wednesday evening during Lent from 7:15-8:15pm for Confessions and prayer. All are welcome.
- Lenten Series: Fr. John Crossin, O.S.F.S. will lead a 4-part Lenten series on "The Virtues" on Wednesday evenings at 7:15pm in the Parish Center. The reflections will be held on the following dates: (3/12, 3/26, 4/2 & 4/9). Fr. Wayne Paysse will lead a reflection on 3/19 on "Stretching Your Mind and Heart to Help Others".
- Lenten Food Drive: March 15/16 empty grocery bags will be available for pick up. March 22/23 bags filled with non-perishable food items will be dropped off at the church for distribution to the Archdiocesan food bank.
- Annunciation Catholic School Mardi Gras: moved to Saturday, April 12th at 6:30pm in the Parish Center. Support our school while enjoying authentic Cajun and Creole food with live jazz music. $40/person. All welcome!!
Through the power of the Holy Spirit,
Annunciation parish exists to further God’s reign in all its members.
Through worship, education and prayer,
we come together to minister to all God’s people in healing and reconciling love.
- Saturday: 9:00 a.m., Vigil: 5:30 p.m.
- Sunday: 7:30 a.m., 9:00 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m.
- Monday – Friday: 6:30a.m., 8:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m.
- Saturday: 4:15 p.m. - 5:15 p.m. and by appointment